My Religion - God Exists

I cannot therefore It is. I am forced to refer God as “It” as a creator who balanced the two sexes so skillfully cannot belong to a particular sex.

My limitations proves the existence of “It”, nothing else. I cannot explain even my own existence, let alone understand the world or the universe. Yet everywhere I look, there are patterns and laws. Something or someone designed them. Who or what? Humans, other species of animals or plants, rocks, oceans, or other planets? Probably not. There is something or someone beyond what the mind has understood or can understand. Such reasoning proves “It” exists.
Why exists and why not existed? Of course, the creator could have created the laws and the patterns, and simply ceased to exist. My reason cannot answer this question for me. Faith rescues me here. My faith makes “It” alive. My God exists!!!

“It” exists because I cannot understand everything. Even if I understood everything, I cannot create anything beyond what “It” allowed to be created.

I cannot therefore It is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ING New York City Marathon - Who Won?

My Trip To Uttaranchal - Day 1

What is democracy?