Young Thought

It is sometimes easy to escape the minds of young. This is manifested in people thinking of us as the Generation Q (Written for the Americans, yet I believe it is more true for Indians - just replace Facebook by Orkut!!)

Such depressing thoughts were going on in my mind (it is depressing to be labeled such), when I again wasting time on Internet stumbled on the website of Crisil and the Young Thought Leader Competition. Excited to channel my boredom into some idea generation, I greedily browsed through the topic list. It turned out to be an absolutely fascinating list of topics. But my adrenaline rush was put on hold by two observations: the last date to enter the competition had passed by and the competition recognized as post graduates only MBA and CA students !!! Maybe others are not even qualified enough to express their thoughts.

In any case (I should stop cribbing about the supremacy of the MBAs of the world), I believe it is an excellent venue provided by CRISIL to bring fresh thinking. Who knows an interesting idea may pop up for the betterment of the Indian Economy !!!

Comments

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
It such a nice blog thanks for the sharing

Popular posts from this blog

ING New York City Marathon - Who Won?

My Trip To Uttaranchal - Day 1

My blood group is AB – Who I am?