I moved on - So have you !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Context : This piece can be best understood, in my opinion, by understanding the context. Here, "I" is India and you is "Indian citizen". India is trying to explain herself to the citizen, in view of the accusation that it is not moving in the "right" direction. I may have done a bad job, but thought was worth an attempt. Thanks for bearing with me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking,
crossing streets and avenues.
Met known faces with greetings,
as I entered my venue.

I was running,
perspiring to complete a round.
As I gave up hope of finishing,
I realized it was already my second.

I was waiting,
my heart pounding for the results.
Fear and hope my only companions,
in those anxious moments.

Things changed for better
or worse time will tell.
But success or failure,
realize that we have moved on.

Comments

Prakhar said…
Nice composition....seems some memories revisited!!...if i wud hav known abt the context..i wud have njoyed more !



PS: Abhi message karta hun..poochne ke liye..wat if jab mai poochun tabhi comment padho..spooky na!! :D
Prakhar said…
After knoin the context...i must say one word "Brilliant".....u found a new dimension in ur writing!!

Cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

ING New York City Marathon - Who Won?

My Trip To Uttaranchal - Day 1

My blood group is AB – Who I am?