Little talks

Height of weakness – With all the education, power and wealth, you cannot predict with certainty the next moment.

Best way to overcome this weakness – Share and laugh this with someone!!!

Hahaha … you simply like some moments. All tired up, I entered my room on a Friday night to concentrate on my submissions but my brain just didn’t work. It just failed. So, I took the best medicine I know for such situations – watch a good hindi movie. I searched for a good one and luckily found an unseen interesting movie “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi (2003)” (How can I miss this one?). It just took me to different plane of thoughts. With them overloaded in my brain, I walked down to exhale some good air.

Now I have a good friend who I normally meet downstairs. Our security guard. My little chit-chat partner during my frequent trips downstairs. The lady laughs a lot and it is sometimes weird. But I really like her jovial nature. She exhales too and many a times accompanies me. Usually we talk about weather and she keeps me giving little information about the neighborhood. The other day, she really sounded like an aunt (and she maybe of around that age) to take Vitamin C from getting sick during cold weather.

So, as usual we started off as usual and then I mentioned that how tired I was feeling and was bored of studying. She casually replied “Remember!!! It is not going to last forever and you doing for your own good.” I got really engaged and it just came out of my mouth “You know I feel increasingly powerless, the more I study”. Seeing all the anxiety of my face, she calmly replied “I know what you are talking about. You are no better than me. When, I read the newspaper, I am confused what will happen next day. You are confused about the next year which doesn’t mean you know about tomorrow”. “Exactly” was all I could mange with between our hearty laugh…

Comments

Prakhar said…
thats y they say U only live once (unless u r james bond:D)....

nd wat worth does the life hold...if u dont hav something worth dying for..(dont kno if it goes with the context of the blog...but i wish life to be like that)
..so just keep living..nd u will certainly get the payback!
The Cynic said…
hmm ... u have started writing pretty good ... looks like the long essays and submissions are having an effect

about this ... well ... nobody knows what will happen tommorow, whether educated or not.What say?
Shashank Mohan said…
@vijay: thanks dude. I cannot agree more. Thats why the powerlessness.

Popular posts from this blog

ING New York City Marathon - Who Won?

My Trip To Uttaranchal - Day 1

My blood group is AB – Who I am?