My Trip To Uttaranchal - Prologue

Prologue

Thanks to the allegations, promises and ditching on my “idea” trips, I resolved to make this one happen at any cost. The final companions met on December 28 at Delhi – Gult, re-christened Mota Gult, the walking encyclopedia about the people and events of RK Hall, the energetic bulla (yes, this is the true bulla) satvik and me (no adjectives attached, you know me). The mission of this trip was simple (yet so elusive) – to “chill” out. The only constraint we imposed (as always) – be on shoe string budget. The mistake we made was to make gult, the in charge, who had no idea about the string and the shoe became quiet loose. The asset we had – KODAK EASYSHARE DX 7590 – Digital SLR Cam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YO Hari !!! ...
kya mast party chal rahi hai yaar ... jaldi se main bhi wahin join karta hu :D ....
chadke chadke

-shailu
Bhanu Sharma said…
Thanks for sharing this informative post this is helping lot of people who want to visit but they are confused.
we are a tour travels company from Corbett National Park if you want to enjoy wildlife tour in corbett so visit on the link and get us to make your tour best.

Popular posts from this blog

ING New York City Marathon - Who Won?

My Trip To Uttaranchal - Day 1

My blood group is AB – Who I am?